Saturday, May 27, 2017

I found my Hero!

Mr. Tshewang Tenzin,  the Executive Director of Chithen Phendhey Association proudly endorsed my book "Eight: Nyingtob Tshering's Amazing Journey" on late Saturday morning by gracing the 5th event of a series of 8 events to launch my book.

                                                        
 
"We must first understand addiction....then we will be able to solve the problem", he said as we conclude our two-hours of discussion on addictions, relapses, "writing" as an act of solace, interpretation of dreams and the recent Nation wide advocacy programme in which he was passionately involved.

Before I left his office i bowed down sincerely before him to show my respect and gratitude for his selfless service in helping people become productive citizens and for initiatives undertaken to create a drug free society. For you, for our children and for all of us.

Folks! You dont have to flip endless pages of books or watch movies to find a hero in your life! Very down to earth....yet way above thousand of us...a person is made hero by his/her selfless acts..I met him. I met my Hero! Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memories of May: The launch of my Book, Teachers Day and meeting my former students.

For teachers across our Nation the month of May starts with the celebration of Teachers Day coinciding the Birth anniversary of our beloved...