Saturday, May 27, 2017

I found my Hero!

Mr. Tshewang Tenzin,  the Executive Director of Chithen Phendhey Association proudly endorsed my book "Eight: Nyingtob Tshering's Amazing Journey" on late Saturday morning by gracing the 5th event of a series of 8 events to launch my book.

                                                        
 
"We must first understand addiction....then we will be able to solve the problem", he said as we conclude our two-hours of discussion on addictions, relapses, "writing" as an act of solace, interpretation of dreams and the recent Nation wide advocacy programme in which he was passionately involved.

Before I left his office i bowed down sincerely before him to show my respect and gratitude for his selfless service in helping people become productive citizens and for initiatives undertaken to create a drug free society. For you, for our children and for all of us.

Folks! You dont have to flip endless pages of books or watch movies to find a hero in your life! Very down to earth....yet way above thousand of us...a person is made hero by his/her selfless acts..I met him. I met my Hero! Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Choosing Home, Building Success: Sonam Zam's Path to Making a Difference

  In a world driven by the allure of greener pastures abroad, and even so dreadfully true about the wild rush we are experiencing in our own...