Thursday, September 21, 2017

Funny yet wired dream!

The previous night I had a dream. It was funny yet wired dream. Let me narrate the dream in nutshell.

I see an elderly woman standing as firm as a rock on the staircase. It must be at Dochula Druk Wangyel momerial site. I could see Chortens akin to the site. It must be also foggy too because the Chortens in the background was not clearly visible. The whole backgroud was blur to be precise. 

The lady had worn a syndicated kira with flowery patterns engraved on it. Her face adorn with lines of wisdom and rich experience. I instantly assumed.

She is seen assisted by two other young ladies to climb down the staircase. These two young ladies  were perfect in what they did. With great love and grace,  holding her hands and helping her step down towards the lawn.

Then i notice something funny. This seriously looking woman has worn a pair of fancy canvass shoes. It was blue and white coloured. With trendy laces. The funny part? One of the shoes was very very large and the other was of the normal size which perfectly fits her other foot.

Then I find myself waiting to receive this lady. She approaches closer. Closer enough now that she starts to talk with me. She informs me that I always misspelled the word 'humble'. The lady corrects me that I shouldn't spell it as "humbel" but instead spell it correctly. 

Thus with abrupt ending the funny yet wired dream comes to an end.

Interpretation? 

Misspelled: Have I stopped being humble? Was I made to realize this truth? I don't know. But one thing is clear. I must  remain a humble person no matter whatsoever dreams I have to dream again!

Large sized shoe: I assume that they elderly lady is burdened with huge responsibility. Or some worries? Or name and reputation to hold up? It could also mean incomplete project/endeavour to attain so both the shoes bulge into same sized.

Trendy shoes with laces: she is an elderly woman but she is blessed with sense of creativity and is a very critical thinker.

The lady must be indirectly telling me to be part of her endeavour shouldering responsibilities or incomplete project or worries for that matter. The only requirement on my part is to remain humble! This is the best interpretation I like to take home.

1 comment:

"Choosing Home, Building Success: Sonam Zam's Path to Making a Difference

  In a world driven by the allure of greener pastures abroad, and even so dreadfully true about the wild rush we are experiencing in our own...