Tuesday, November 10, 2020

My Message to my Students on Children's Day


When my friends ask me why I decided to be a school teacher? I would often say that because we get July and January off I decided to do this job....

But deep down There is only one reason to come back to school as a teacher.....and thats to let you all create good memories while you are in the school! Why?  I must frankly speak, I didn't have very cherisable school days..and I don't wish the same to unfold upon you all...you know what...the best most of the teachers did back then was to beat you up if you don't know the answers from the book, scolding, pulling ears, lashing with electric wires were some of their weapons of mass destruction...Let me also put this on record that there were few good ones too. Loving, caring and inspiring individuals who reminded me that it was possible to be kind and loving among unkind and unloving....and gave me this strong hope and a reason to aspire to be an individual who motivates, treats you in a way you rightfully deserve and not just instruct and indoctrinate.

When school resumed for 2020, you and me were unknown to each other....which made it even more interesting...thus in my history classes we had decided to know ourselves first....we also wanted to create a small class library..so we  started collecting books....We had just started to write and post articles on our class blogspot.

We were also discussing about a year long personal project where each one of you would be working throughout the year, sharpening your talent, or learning a new skill or doing some community services... these were things you and me would have been engrossed in apart from the knowledge we would have pretended to discover from our textbooks...

It was all going well and good and then this covid 19 happened and our collective dreams and projects all collapsed. 

All this Pendamic wanted was to separate you from me, close the door and windows of our only room where we opened our minds and hearts, where we did study of past events but were eqaully creating 'history for ourselves..'...we were learning and growing together, there was pure joy to treasure one's old friends and also in finding a new one.

All this Pendamic wanted was to not let   me be that 'unreal' teacher for you, a teacher who gives you enough space and time to grow and blossom,  I wanted you to laugh with me and also laugh at my jokes, feel free to share your thoughts, come to me for some free suggestions or advices, I wanted to share with you what I want to achieve in life and what I failed to achieve......I wanted you to listen to all my flaws, failures and my hardships.  In those flaws, failures and hardships, I wanted you to find hope, perseverance and passion to do any tasks entrusted to you to best of your ability, to stand for a cause in life and to lead to create moments and memories.

I also wanted to share with you what little I have achieved thus far in my own life. I would not have been able to provide you anything worthy to take home but I wanted you to take the lessons out of my little success stories so that you learn and  understand that everything takes time and patience to make it happen and to make it possible in life. 

All this Pendamic wanted to do was to take away these moments from us.

All this Pendamic wanted was to Rob Me of the very reason and my purpose  to become a classroom teacher.

All this Pendamic wanted was to teach us a lesson....in that unkind and unloving way...shattering all my purposes, suspending all my dear moments with you all and distancing us for no reasons of our own....

All this Pendamic wanted was to remind us that no matter how long I keep my doors open, it's you who need to walk in. No matter how much and how best I provide you as your Guru, but it's your personal  responsibility to learn and grow, to perfect your craft and mend your imperfections...with this onset of e-learning we all must have realised....that A Guru can at best be there for you but cannot be always be with you...

Happy children's Day my dear young friends....

With much love and virtual bear hugs,

Your supposedly Class Teacher but for this year I shall remain as your virtual class teacher.  See you soon.....Enjoy the day...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much sir,I respect your sacrifice to teach us ....thank u once again for teaching us with all your efforts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herbal to Cure for (HSV), via… Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com

    STDs
    bacterial vaginosis
    STIs
    Chlamydia
    Chancroid
    Gonorrhea
    Herpes
    Genital warts
    HPV
    Trichomoniasis
    weakened immune system.
    weight loss.
    Pneumonia.
    Prolonged inflammation of the lymphatic glands.
    Purple spots on the skin.
    Diarrhea.
    Sores in mouth, anus or genitals.
    Memory loss.
    Depression and other neurological disorders

    ReplyDelete

"Choosing Home, Building Success: Sonam Zam's Path to Making a Difference

  In a world driven by the allure of greener pastures abroad, and even so dreadfully true about the wild rush we are experiencing in our own...