Sunday, September 17, 2017

That joyful day- A romantic poem straight From my middle school notepad.


I remember that joyful day
Where hearts were shining gay
The souls and minds were wheeling around
In the world of romance with the mutter sound

So graceful her figure, so lovely her face
She is the best among the rest
For whom I will bring soon
The heaven's brightest moon

So interesting her way of conciliatory 
And so sweet her voice
She inquist about my life
But everything was not possible in this short period of alive
For she I will pluck the flower rose
And arrange them on her body in rows

We were sitting beneath a tree
And we felt the passing of breeze
We were lonely on that land
And we piled our hand over hand

The air was polluted by the words of love and Lord
And we were kissing and nuzzling a lot
The flower around us bloosmed out of season
What we did was the main reason

Her strong kisses dazzled head of mine
Like an innocent man dazzled by a cup of wine
Our untold romance carried on as a ride
And we neglect to stop and hide

Her nuzzles disturbed me yet the tumult grew
That small lips could bear it, I knew
The lips were exchanging the termless views
And I could bear it more, I knew

We felt elated by that permanence 
And we were proud of our performance


Written in spring of 2000.
Class 10 
Phuntsholing Higher Secoundary School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Choosing Home, Building Success: Sonam Zam's Path to Making a Difference

  In a world driven by the allure of greener pastures abroad, and even so dreadfully true about the wild rush we are experiencing in our own...